OUR FAMILY MEETING PLACE

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for family doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

2 posters

Why is nobody posting in the Forum?

Cat
    Cat

Why is nobody posting in the Forum? Empty Why is nobody posting in the Forum?

Post by Cat Tue 10 Apr 2012, 01:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Be nice to hear from someone, sometime. Gets lonely around here. Like a ghost town sometimes. Suspect Maybe some suggestions as to what we can do to liven up the place a bit? Bingo? Quiz night? Laughing

Sleep
    Catherine Kitten
    Catherine Kitten

Why is nobody posting in the Forum? Empty Re: Why is nobody posting in the Forum?

Post by Catherine Kitten Tue 24 Apr 2012, 19:10

Sorry for being absent for a while... you know why. Now I'm back :p I've already nudged Eileen about this. She said she's been terribly busy with Uni and her two part-time jobs (one as a kindergarten teacher and another as at a dance crew).

Could we actually have Bingo on the forum?!?! Would be amah-zing!!
    Cat
    Cat

Why is nobody posting in the Forum? Empty Re: Why is nobody posting in the Forum?

Post by Cat Thu 26 Apr 2012, 20:11

Catherine Kitten wrote:Could we actually have Bingo on the forum?!?! Would be amah-zing!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Funny you should mention that, Kitten ... a thing came for you from the Bingo this morning. I opened it cos of course I thought it was for me. The only reason I realised it was for you was because it is a birthday special offer for you ... a set of free books to play Bingo on any Saturday afternoon or evening there. (No limit on when that should be, so I'll keep it safe for you). [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They're obviously cutting down there as well ... Used to be that everyone on their birthday got a box of Roses chocolates, a free drink at the bar and £5 cash (which had to be played in the cash bingo of course).
    Catherine Kitten
    Catherine Kitten

Post by Catherine Kitten Tue 08 May 2012, 23:35

Would love to play bingo again purr it's the thrill I'm after, really. Even though in the end we're always a step behind those cheaters with their fast machines Suspect
    Cat
    Cat

Post by Cat Tue 21 Aug 2012, 16:04

Catherine Kitten wrote:Could we actually have Bingo on the forum?!?! Would be amah-zing!!

I'm working on it, Kitten. Cool Weeellll ... if that's what it takes to get people posting around here (HINT HINT) !!!!!!!

Bit like a ghost town. I'm getting fed up talking to myself to be honest.

Thing is - if people don't want to join in, then eventually this forum is going to die - and disappear.
    I don't want that to happen, but I'm slowly losing interest in talking away to myself here. Everyone should be willing to put in a little bit. Otherwise, it's really not practical for us to just stay afloat.

Crying or Very sad
    Catherine Kitten
    Catherine Kitten

Post by Catherine Kitten Wed 22 Aug 2012, 11:03

Really sorry Sad I know I should be more active here. I've been incredibly busy since this full time job started. Especially now that my training period is over and my manager is on a business trip abroad for a month, he left all his accounts/Clients up to my managing. Oof, the pressure!

The past two months have been a rollercoaster ride... But I'm happy because I'm learning so much and I don't want that to stop. I want to prove to them that I'm not just a fresh graduate.

Okay let's get this forum up and chatty again!

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 01:22