OUR FAMILY MEETING PLACE

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for family doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Notifications by email of new posts on the forum

Cat
    Cat

Notifications by email of new posts on the forum Empty Notifications by email of new posts on the forum

Post by Cat Sat 14 Sep 2019, 13:54

Just discovered that I did not see a notification email to say there had been a new post here on the forum - because it had gone into my Junk folder!  I have now retrieved it and quickly marked it as Not Junk, Not Spam, and listed in my Safe senders.
    If you have requested you get notifications by email when a new post has been made on the forum, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR JUNK OR SPAM MAIL in case the email has gone in there - and then MARK IT AS NOT JUNK, OR NOT SPAM, whichever format that you use.

It could be this happened because there has not been any much activity on the forum lately.  That is worrying too because if it happens that a forum does not have any activity for a certain length of time the whole thing will just automatically close down and disappear for ever, along with EVERYTHING that's been created on there, all the secure posts, photos, etc!  I really don't want that to happen.

PS:  Activity means posts. Something. Anything - even just posting a smiley or something.  Just logging in to have a read does not count as activity.

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 17:06