OUR FAMILY MEETING PLACE

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for family doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

2 posters

View posts since last visit

Cat
    Cat

View posts since last visit Empty View posts since last visit

Post by Cat Thu 22 Mar 2018, 18:59

Don't forget - another way if you want to see new posts that have been made on the forum since your last visit, at a glance:

You can just click into the link at top right-hand corner of the board, where it has the 3 links:
    View posts since last visit - View your posts - view unansered posts
    (the first one - View posts since last visit) will list out all the new posts made sice you last visited the forum and you can click straight into each post from there.

That list also shows on the Home page - (Click the HOME button in the dark blue bar at top of the forum) and that takes you to the Home page (or Portal page). Just click the FORUM button up there to get back into this page.
    Lucas
    Lucas

View posts since last visit Empty Re: View posts since last visit

Post by Lucas Tue 27 Mar 2018, 18:05

Ah, that is a very useful function
    Cat
    Cat

Post by Cat Tue 27 Mar 2018, 18:14

Yes, it is - although I'm not too sure if that function is available if you're accessing the forum through a mobile phone.  There's a lot that you miss if you're just using the mobile version - BUT of course there's happily a way around that too:  If you're in the Mobile version view, you do have the option to either 'Request Desktop view' or in some cases it will be 'Website view'.  That gives you the whole thing just as you see it on your computer, together with top toolbar, Portal page, side panel - and all the other extra stuff ...
    Lucas
    Lucas

Post by Lucas Tue 27 Mar 2018, 18:29

Yes that is what I do most of the time. Accessing the forum on my mobile, but with web view on.

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 22:26